Be a Teacher 2.0 in Classroom 2.0

Joining a social networking group online can help you reach out to other educators from all over the country.  Classroom 2.0 can be a good place to join and visit frequently if you have some questions about education or if you want to be more resourceful.
A resourceful teacher never limits his/her network in the school, but connects to other teachers from other places on some online platforms. I will definitely browse Classroom 2.o quite often in the future, because it contains a lot of great features of a useful social networking group.

First, you can raise up any questions about education here, and they are easily to be seen and answered by other educators. In the forum, you can see many teachers’ questions there and others’ replies. Some questions attracted my attention at my first sight, because I have the same questions, such as “whether Google classroom will be the classroom of the future.” The comments below the question are very inspiring. If I have a question remaining in my mind for a lot time next time, I will post it there and wait to see other teachers’ thoughts.

Second, you can create and join a group in Classroom 2.0. There are already 1224 groups. If you want to communicate with the teachers concerning about a same thing with you, you probably can find a group talking about this and join it.

What’s more, you can find a lot of events or related websites in Classroom 2.0. I even found some educators’ twitters on it. As a new user of twitter, I don’t know who I am supposed to follow so that I can collect more useful information. Classroom 2.0 can definitely make me feel more connected to the whole teacher community in the United States!


Try Classroom 2.0 to be a teacher 2.0 with more social networks!

Comments

  1. Your enthusiasm for this site is so obvious. If I didn't already use it, I would definitely want to after reading this. I like the fact that you mention something that I also like which is you get more perspectives than you do just at your school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts